WHAT WILL BE DEDUCTED FROM MY NET RENTAL REVENUE (NRR)?
The service provider will deduct the following charges from your NRR and pay them on your behalf:
- The Residence Developer has to build up a Reserve for Renovation (RfR). Such RfR equates to 2% to 3% of the NRR and will be accrued in a specific RfR bank account to be available for periodic renovations. This is NOT a fee.
- Nominal rates, taxes or charges imposed by governmental authorities.
- Water, sewage, electricity a vacationer will consume staying at your Residence.
WHAT DOES MD HOTELIERS DO FOR ITS 15%-REVENUE SHARE?
Previous Page / Next Page
- Provide marketing services as well as reservation and sale of Residence-nights;
- Employ qualified human resources at sales premises in Bulgaria and if deemed appropriate at other locations;
- Collect marketing information per Residence Premises and Residence location;
- Cause the creation of professional marketing photography;
- Provide electronic communication with consumers via the web and the travel trade via established Global Distribution Systems (GDS) operated by global airline alliances;
- Create and disseminate Monthly Newsletters in electronic and or printed form to its potential;
- Make data available from Residence properties under its management to travel agents, groups, reservations, displaying rates, occupancy and cut-off periods, etc;
- Assign each Consumer a Frequent Guest number, Password, Consumer name, address, email address, Residence preferences such as smoking, king size bed, or similar as well as complete reservation information from all properties, total spending, points earned for reservations made, and additional user-defined comment fields such as office number, mobile phone, secretary name, etc;
- Provide a history of all reservations, charges, requests, consumer preferences and similar, accessible to the consumer via the Internet with password;
- Physically sell Residence-nights and the right the use of Premise’s facilities, amenities and services to the travel trade by experienced sales executives at domestic and international travel trade shows;
- Physically sell Residence-nights through human reservation support in several languages;
- Provide Travel Agents and Wholesaler with the ability to make reservations using their traditional GDS workstations or by calling the central reservation department directly;
- Accept GDS reservations from Expedia, domestic and international travel agents tour operators and consolidators;
- Negotiate contract rates for travel agents or wholesalers;
- Create different rates per Residence as required;
- Create Packages to include items other than room rent such as golf, food, spa, or other activities;
- Provide yearly Statements to INVESTOR, delineating revenues attained per INVESTOR;