THE VALUE OF YOUR PROPERTY TOMORROW DEPENDS ON THE WAY IT IS MANAGED TODAY!
Imagine that you have built, bought or rented an administrative, commercial or residential building, which has a marvelous appearance and is technically in perfect order. You want to preserve the way it looks, its functionality and value throughout the years, but you lack time, experience and resources to do so. Trusting a professional management company, you will receive the full range of services it offers to guarantee and increase the value of your property.
MD Hoteliers Ltd. services include:
- Personal approach to each and every tennant
- Professional customer service
- Regular communication with owners
- Budget and management planning
- Marketing and advertising
- Routine inspection of the property condition
- Supervision of all contractors and vendors
- Maintenance of all property files and resident records
- Repair and Maintenance services
- Payment of all bills and utilities, associated with the property (taxes, water, sewer, refuse, insurance, etc.)
- Landscaping services
- Cleaning and maintenance services, related to the common parts
- Security services and limited access
Why trust a Property Management Company?
BECAUSE WE WILL SAVE YOUR MONEY AND PRESSIOUS TIME!
As owners' representatives we will look for new tenants, assessing them carefully, signing rental agreements, guaranteeing the owner’s interest, and will collect the rental amounts, form the name and on behalf of the assignor. We will deal with day-to-day operations, including managing repairs, and maintenance.
As tenants' representative we will take care of all bills and utilities, associated with the property and ensure regular communication with the owners. We will provide regular property maintenance and inspection, to guarantee the comfort of the owners and tenants in the building.
Why choose MD Hoteliers Ltd?
MD Hoteliers Ltd. is a full service property management company. Putting our customers' needs first, we provide professional property and asset management, on one hand, and property acquisition and development, on the other.